So sometime earlier today, the folks at the Weblog Awards enabled the voting screen on their site. Here’s how to cast the vote:
- 1. Go to the 2006 Weblog Awards: Best New Blog page.
- 2. Scan the entries, roll &/or hover your cursor over all the other finalists for a moment, heightening the dramatic tension a bit.
- 3. Tire of the whole charade and click in the little button to the left of the words “LesbianDad,” then click the “Vote!” button at the bottom of the page.
- 4. Read this blog again tomorrow.
- 5. If I manage to have charmed, enlightened, entertained, or favorably diverted you for just one eensy weensy moment, then repeat steps 1. through 3., daily until December 15th. I pledge to make it worth your while. Or at least try to.
Many, many thanks, even just for visiting and reading. And if you go to vote: before you leave the Weblog Awards voting pages, mosey on over to the 2006 Weblog Awards: Best of the Rest page, and cast a vote for LizaWasHere, who’s also a lesbian mum and a great writer.