This swag functions primarily as lesfam propaganda, raising enough funds to cover the Café Press site, basically. Have at!
LD slogan mania (affixed to any number of items, click each link to see) is conveyed to your doorstep by the infinitely extensible swag repository known as CafePress.com, and at the moment includes:
- Lesbian Dad
- simple, straightforward (no pun intended), declamatory; for those what are one or love one (or ’em)
- Lesbian Dad Dictionary Definition
- cribbed from the “About” page dealie, for the pedantic crowd
- I heart my lesbian husband
- an instant classic
- amor vincit omnia
- love does conquer all, after all
- QUESTION PARENTAL AUTHORITY
- for the anarchist youth league
- QUESTIONABLE PARENTAL AUTHORITY
- for the “good cop” parents among you
- ACTUAL PARENTAL AUTHORITY
- for the “bad cop” parents among you
- My other Mama’s a Baba.
- for yer kids what have one as such
- I have absolutely no idea what this t-shirt says.
- for the pre-literate crowd
- My mom’s a lesbian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
- My aunt’s a lesbian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
- see above re: self-explanatory
- My sister’s a lesbian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
- ditto the explanatoriness
- My friend’s a lesbian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
- see above and above and above
- I’m a lesbian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
- self-explanatory, if whiny
Got something and want to share a picture of it in action? Send it to me or (if you have the know-how), paste it in a comment below!
It’s all sassy pro-lesbian, or pro-lesbian family, or pro-parental good humor sloganeering. All of which you would have been needing anyway, right?
page last updated: 03.17.09
Sloganeering suggestion box and photo gallery below, where it says “Leave a reply”