Archive | June 20, 2007

Whatever gets you to the checkout stand, baby

I’m not even apologetic. I got me a system and it works. An 8 oz. bottle of yogurt drink takes us through 75% of the grocery list with minimal incident. The remaining 25% is up to The Fates, who as we all know can have a sick sense of humor.

Comments { 4 }